YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A MEMBER TO TAKE CLASSES!
For class dates, times, and to sign-up: 951-275-5350
- Prefer to email? Please contact us at: info@Vocademy.com and we will respond ASAP.
- Some classes are mandatory and must be taken in order. Take as many as you like.
- Our classes are open to everyone 14 years and up. Beginners are absolutely welcome.
- Please wear closed-toe shoes. Some classes have additional clothing requirements.
- CLICK ON THE CLASS NAMES FOR MORE DETAILED CLASS DESCRIPTIONS
$5 ( tax) materials fee. This class introduces the beginning stages of Pepakura (3D papercraft) and will dive into the Pepakura Viewer software. Students will learn how to read 2D patterns based on 3D models and how to assemble the 2D patterns. They will then use these skills to construct a basic car model. A Make & Take class.
This class covers Pepakura Designer software for disassembling a 3D model and converting it into a 2D format that is ready for cutting. Students will learn to arrange patterns, edit existing ones, and export patterns for alternative uses other than paper. Once designed, students will print their designs and assemble them. A Make & Take class.
Note: advanced designer. exporting & cutting on Silhouette
note: finishing with fiberglass, resins, paints, etc...