Programming and Coding
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A MEMBER TO TAKE CLASSES!
For class dates, times, and to sign-up: 951-275-5350
- Prefer to email? Please contact us at: info@Vocademy.com and we will respond ASAP.
- Some classes are mandatory and must be taken in order. Take as many as you like.
- Our classes are open to everyone 14 years and up. Beginners are absolutely welcome.
- Please wear closed-toe shoes. Some classes have additional clothing requirements.
- CLICK ON THE CLASS NAMES FOR MORE DETAILED CLASS DESCRIPTIONS
In the coming "Internet Of Things", programming and coding will play an integral part. We have several classes in development, mostly about programming/coding for hardware. Fill out our WISHLIST form and we’ll let you know when they are available.
This class breaks programming down to its basics by explaining what code is, different types of code, how it works, and what it's used for. After the introduction students will begin to learn the basics of Python: a very versatile and powerful programming language used for web development, making video games, scientific and numerical computing in engineering, controlling electronics with a Raspberry Pi computer, and much more.
This class expands upon the knowledge gained in the previous Programming Basics class by introducing more of the essential features of the Python programming language and then diving into more programing concepts and the "core building blocks" of coding.